When it comes to facial rejuvenation, nothing delivers quite like a facelift. If you are considering this procedure, we’ve compiled five very important things to know about facelifts in the infographic below!
- Over 100,000 facelifts were performed in the U.S. in 2016.
- Half of the facelifts were performed on patients between the ages of 51 and 64.
- Facelifts are the 5th most popular plastic surgery procedure amongst men in the U.S.
- With the proper surgical technique and aftercare, facelift results can last up to ten years.
- The procedure is done under anesthesia and prescription medicine is given afterward to minimize discomfort.
Ready to take the first step? Schedule your consultation, here.