Dr. Neena Will
Meet Dr. Neena Will
As a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Neena Will centers her philosophy on the premise that we all have a wealth of beauty waiting to be revealed. She takes great pride in being able to recognize this beauty with her patients and strives to connect with each individual throughout the relationship. Her satisfaction relies solely on that of the patient. She understands the desire her patients have to feel rejuvenated and renewed while keeping a natural look.
“My patients enjoy looking in the mirror and seeing themselves…only younger.”
From minimally invasive face lifts to fractional laser skin resurfacing, Dr. Will promises to offer her patients state-of-the-art techniques and technologies. She utilizes her skills as a head and neck and facial plastic surgeon to bring a high level of artistry and attention to detail.
And as a female, she presents an intimate perspective to her patients’ needs, goals, and concerns. She provides this in conjunction with her partner and sister, Dr. Tripti Burt, a general plastic surgeon, enabling them to offer patients a unique collaboration for breast, body, and facial rejuvenation.
Beauty has a distinct mind-body-spirit connection; keeping the balance requires attention to all aspects. With her level of expertise and commitment to her patients, Dr. Will promises to “uncover the beauty within.”
- Double Board-Certified: Facial Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery And Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship: Dr. Devinder S. Mangat, Mangat-Kuy Plastic Surgery Center, Edgewood, KY; Cincinnati, OH; Vail, CO
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- General Surgery Internship: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- BA: Molecular Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA