Dr. Nora Ibrahim
Meet Dr. Nora Ibrahim
Dr. Nora Ibrahim is a facial plastic surgeon who believes each patient deserves an individualized approach to meeting their cosmetic goals. In her practice, she frequently notes that every millimeter of change in the face and neck goes a long way in improving a patient’s cosmetic outcomes. She values restoring and enhancing natural facial form and function with an attentive eye to detail.
Dr. Ibrahim has dedicated training and special interest in rhinoplasty, facial contouring, and surgical and non-surgical approaches to facial rejuvenation. She both embraces the meticulous nature of being a facial plastic surgeon and thoroughly enjoys partnering with her patients in discussing their cosmetic goals and building a treatment plan. Her approach includes the use of multiple modalities, including lasers, neuromodulators, and other minimally invasive devices, to enhance a patient’s best features and help maintain a youthful appearance.
On her road to becoming a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Ibrahim earned countless scholarships and honors, including the Robyn D. Howson Housestaff Humanism Award which was awarded to her for her compassionate patient care during her residency training. She attended The Ohio State University for her residency training, consistently ranked in the top five residency training programs in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship: Dr. Steven Dayan, University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Residency: Chief Resident, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- MD: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- BS: Magna Cum Laude, Biochemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Member: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery