ZO® Skin Health by Zein Obagi
Some of the most crucial tools for maintaining skin health and winning the fight against aging are medical grade skin care products.
As part of our commitment to deliver the best available care for our patients, we are proud to offer our patients a wide selection of products from ZO® Skin Health by Zein Obagi, a leading developer of medical grade skin care products.
Medical grade skin care products are a fantastic opportunity to complement the treatments we offer at Burt & Will Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.
ZO® Skin Health is a developer and distributor of the most innovative skincare products in the market. Their medical grade skin care products are created using the latest skin care technologies available. Dr. Obagi develops these products with the latest in exclusive formulations, bio-engineered complexes, unique delivery systems, and skin therapy technologies.
Dr. Obagi products bridge the gap between daily skin care and aesthetic treatments by providing a wide range of skin care programs for physicians and their patients. Regardless of ethnicity, skin condition, or age, patients will be able to enjoy healthy skin with their medical skin care products.
You can only obtain medical grade skin care products by a prescription from a licensed physician. These products are effective because of their ability to penetrate the skin surface with potent ingredients and because of their ability to work as deeply as the dermis (middle layer of skin) and basal (bottom layer of the skin) layers.
At the dermis, collagen and elastin are regenerated and restored, helping support, firm, and provide elasticity to your skin. Newer, younger skin cells are produced at the basal layer.
Over-the-counter skin care products work only at the epidermis (skin surface) where it provides superficial skin care at best. For optimal results, skin care must target the deeper levels of the skin.
Medical grade skin care products should be used under the direction of a medical professional who is an expert in skin care. These products can be potent, and need to be administered by an experienced professional.
Our medical skin care product line includes:
- Alpha and Beta hydroxy acids (acne treatment)
- Antioxidant serums
- Moisturizers which contain SPF
- Gentle cleansers used with vitamins and antioxidants
Medical grade skin care products are a crucial element to maintaining the best skin health possible. It’s crucial that patients support any aesthetic skin procedure (microdermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers, etc.) with the use of medical grade skin care products for a post-procedure skin care regiment.
Our product line addresses the need for medical grade skin care products which include:
- Products for the eyes
- Acne care
- Anti-aging products
Gentle Antioxidant Soothing Cleanser
Foamacleanse™ is a gentle foaming cleanser designed to deep clean pores, remove impurities, and leave the skin clean and hydrated, and feeling fresh.
- Removes oil and impurities
- Removes makeup
- Refreshed skin feeling
Clarifying Brightening Polish
Offects® Exfoliating Polish uses ultra-fine magnesium crystals to exfoliate dead skin and increase skin surface turnover for an even-toned, smoother, and clearer complexion.
- At home benefits of dermabrasion with physical exfoliation by magnesium crystals
- Immediately polishes skin to return healthy glow and smoother texture
- Prevents clogged pores by removing dead skin cells
- Improves deep penetration of active ingredients
Oily Skin Cleanser
Oilacleanse™ is a cleanser for normal to oily skin which targets excessive oil on the skin and removes impurities gently.
- Cleanses and purifies skin
- Aids in preventing pores from clogging
- Helps remove excess impurities and oils
Dry Skin Moisturizers
Ommerse® Overnight Recovery Crème is a comprehensive anti-aging product that works while you sleep to regenerate and repair severely irritated, dry skin.
- Complements skin’s natural recovery process
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Aids in restoring nourishment and hydration to severely dehydrated, dry skin
- Strengthens the protective skin barrier to avoid dehydration
Aknetrol™ Acne Treatment is a maximum strength anti-acne formula which treats breakouts, prevents future breakouts, and controls sebum.
- Neutralizes acne bacteria
- Eliminates impurities
- Removes impurities and clears clogged pores
- Decreases redness
The Obagi® Aggressive anti-aging program treats deeper wrinkles and lines, thin skin, and hyperpigmentation (sun spots, age spots) using the following:
- Offects® hydrating cleanser
- Offects® te-pads
- Offects® exfoliating polish
- Ossential® daily power defense
- Ossential® advanced radical night repair
- Ommerse® renewal crème
- Oclipse® sunscreen + primer SPF 30
- Diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Treating hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Evening out skin tones
- Helping strengthen skin by hydration at proper levels
- Ensuring skin maintain results attained by aesthetic procedures like lasers and peels.
Burt & Will Plastic Surgery and Dermatology also offers products from GlyMed Plus, one of the leading companies when it comes to medical grade skin care.
- Gentle Facial Wash: if your skin has been looking dull or uneven, this facial wash from GlyMed Plus might be exactly what you need to get your complexion back on track. This is a 10% glycolic cleanser that stimulates cell turnover, resulting in vibrant, rejuvenated skin. When used in conjunction with other treatment products, it may also increase their efficacy. This gentle cleanser is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, and it provides both anti-aging and exfoliation benefits.
- Treatment Cream: The GlyMed Plus nighttime treatment cream is a more concentrated option for aging skin. It boasts 15% glycolic acid, which helps encourage the growth of new collagen and elastin, making it effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles and repairing damage from free radicals. You can make this product your secret weapon for fighting the signs of age, and all while you sleep.
- Daily Repair Mega-Moisture Cream: When it comes to fighting environmental factors that damage your skin, medical grade skin care is the best defense. This lightweight cream from GlyMed Plus is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and glycoproteins that both hydrate the skin and repair it. Daily Repair Mega-Moisture Cream is a great option for getting the upper hand against skin damage due to sun exposure, pollution, and other environmental factors. The cream also contains alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, and green tea extracts, all of which encourage cell turnover and protect your skin’s natural barrier.
Eminence Organic Skin Care
For men and women who prefer an organic approach to their skin care, Eminence Organic Skin Care is a favorite. Based in Hungary, this company focuses on using herbal ingredients for deep-penetrating, therapeutic effects.
Beautiful skin starts with great skin care, and these starter sets from Eminence Organic Skin Care will have you looking radiant. Each starter set contains a one-month supply of completely organic skin care products that treat a wide range of skin types and specific skin concerns.
Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our green practices – We plant a tree for every product sold.
BW Skin Care
BW Skin Care post surgical line is specially formulated to deliver a blend of nourishing, protective antioxidants, along with emollients to help smooth and soften dry, irritated skin after surgery. With a combination of green tea extract and caffeine, these products help smooth out scars and reduce redness.
BW Protect Antioxidant Sunscreen Moisturizer has been specially formulated with Micronized Zinc Oxide and other sunscreen ingredients to provide the highest level of broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. This product blocks most UV radiation from interacting with the skin and is designed to minimize the effect of the UV that does interact by neutralizing and quenching damaging UV induced free radicals.
BW Clear Skin Solutions Acne Kit:
Acne Medicated Cleanser and treatment pads combines ultra pure 2% glycolic acid with the proven acne fighting ingredient 2% salicylic acid USP. This cleanser is specially formulated to unclog pores and accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin.
Spot Treatment utilizes the antibacterial properties of 5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP.
Oil free moisturizer combines the purest form of aloe vera with high-performance hydrators, glycerin and squalane to soothe skin and help to restore its natural moisture balance. This kit provides products that are sheer, oil-free, non-comedogenic.
Our acne skincare line works especially well with our acne blue light facial and salicylic peels which kill the bacteria in clogged pores and allow the products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
The Burt & Will Plastic Surgery and Laser Center continues to evolve our retinue of medical grade skin care products, so if you’d like to know more about our expanding line, contact us now for a consultation.